Thursday 13 September 2012

Treasure yourself – Miranda Kerr




Treasure yourself – Miranda Kerr
By Caitlin O’Hanlon

How well do you know Miranda Kerr?
Have you ever wondered how she got so famous?
The book 'Treasure yourself’ tells a true and inspiring story about Miranda Kerr's life.

From a little small town girl with no confidence, to a Victoria Secret model who travels around the world for her famous career.  Miranda Kerr's loss of her boyfriend at the start of the story encourages her motivation, determination and beliefs within herself which allows her to achieve her goals.

This book is set throughout Miranda Kerr’s life and adventures, as she travels around the world for her world-wide modelling career.  Miranda wrote this book to inspire others, and to set an example to always strive for your dreams no matter how many times you get turned away or rejected you keep going for it, just as she did herself.

I picked this book up straight away, as I’ve always loved and looked up to Miranda Kerr, not knowing about her inspirational story. I fell in love with this book. I felt I could relate with Miranda Kerr, as she expresses her teenage issues and shows her personality throughout the book.  It really inspired and motivated me, to keep trying at things I enjoy no matter what. Miranda Kerr shows much of her inner beauty, as well as her gorgeous looks in the included images. 

8 comments:

  1. what a great book caitlin. i look forward to reading this, it sounds really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed with Summer, look forward to reading this 'inspirational' story. ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds like an inspiring read. I'm sure that lots of people could relate to the personal issues in the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Caitlin, fantastic review, looking for to reading this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read this book and found it truly inspiring. I think your bolg is amazing and persuasive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book looks interesting, looks like a good read and I deduce from the comments that it is! Nice job Caitlin

    ReplyDelete