Thursday 13 September 2012


11:46 AM
Hello,
I might look like a boy and swear like a boy, but inside, I am just a girl committed to a life in the air. This is me, Derryn Sharp, a girl of age fifteen and I only want to fly. I lost my dad in a hot air balloon fire when I was younger and ever since I have wanted      to live a life in the air, the only problem, I'm a girl.

Leviathan is a brilliant book about Derryn Sharp aka Dylan,
a girl on the brink of World War Two, who escapes
 from a life of skirts and corsets,  of looking like a lady
and speaking politely, to a world of flying hydrogen filled fabricated  beasties and the German's Clanker machines where the prospect of war is very real indeed. But when she meets Alec her life
changes forever, more than it did even when she lost her
father but this time it's for the better.
The first in the trilogy this book gives you an introduction into the double life led by Derryn Sharp aka Dylan and her world of secrets and lies so many that she looses herself in them and forgets who she really is.

this is a thrilling and inspirational book about a girl who breaks tradition and laughs in the face of all the authorities aboard the flying hydrogen filled Beasty the famous Leviathan the first and biggest Hydrogen beasty ever fabricated by Darwinists I just couldn't put it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment