Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney


No one usually takes any interest to the faces on the milk carton, but as a bright and bubbly red head called Janie Johnson put down the milk, her life changed forever. The face staring back at her under the title 'MISSING' was in fact herself…

Janie starts to wonder, 'Why have I never seen my birth certificate? Why are there no pictures of me before I was 5?'… and then the daymares start to bother her, bringing back flashes of her childhood that she had never remembered. Nothing makes sense.

Follow Janie, as she tries to unravel her life, and figure out what is fantasy and what is reality. Are Janie's  parents a part of this unknown kidnapping? 

5 comments:

  1. great summary and the introduction was good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good book! Looking forward to the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used rhetorical questions to interest the readers. Loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete