Tuesday 11 September 2012

Alice Kupiers- Life on the Refrigerator Door




- Milk
- Apples
- Bananas
-  Onions
- Potatoes
- Tomatoes
- Carrots and rabbit food for Peter
- Bread 

Imagine your life in note! That is how this hard working mother and her daughter Claire talk to each other. Claire struggles to help her mother with a disease that could change her life and how she feels about her.

Her attitude towards this is continuously yelling at her mother. The feeling that I get towards Claire when I read this novel, is that she is helpful to her mother with the shopping list while her mother is working at a hospital delivering babies. The note on the refrigerator door is very unique to me because I have never tried to talk with any of my family members with notes on the refrigerator door. In my opinion, I could not put this book down, because it was so interesting and I even temped to read it again for anybody and for any reason. I recommend this book to all the girls who give their mum a lot of attitude.


Check out this book trailer it's worth it

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really great and interesting book, and because of your great blog of it, i am now going to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to read this book. You have described it well and have not given it away

    ReplyDelete